Email Marketing Professional
Learn how to develop the strategic marketing skillset and drive customer value. Equip yourself with the skillset to deliver customised email marketing, make data driven decisions with insights, and create cross-channel campaigns. Prepare yourself to enter the industry with technical experience with on Salesforce’s Trailhead and complete your projects via our exclusive marketing cloud demo environment.
Our Email Marketing Professional course is intended for marketing and business professionals with a range of knowledge and experience. Ideal students will likely be:
- Early- intermediate level marketing professionals looking to further develop their email marketing insights and capabilities
- Career changers with no to little industry experience looking to fast-track their learning into the industry
- Salesforce professionals within the ecosystem looking to further develop their skills and broaden their opportunities
- Digital marketing agencies currently dealing with competition and looking for a point of differentiation
The cutting-edge skills you’ll learn are rigorously assessed and recognised by both a leading university and key employers in the field of study through a digital credential.
- Identify the role of CRM marketing in the 21st century and outline critical success factors
- Synthesise elements of the modern marketing mix
- Design a strategic campaign in alignment with business objectives
- Apply Salesforce Marketing Cloud to an email marketing campaign
- Develop a marketing campaign implementation plan
- Communicate your plan to a diverse range of stakeholders and business contexts
- Critically reflect on organisational responsibilities of customer privacy and ethical uses of data
By the end of the course you’ll:
- Complete an email marketing campaign including establishing goals, the target audience, and intended outcomes
- Create a series of three emails to execute including A/B tests and measure results
- Be prepped to take the Salesforce Marketing Cloud accreditation exam.