Salesforce Platform Developer
This course will elevate your existing developer skillset within Salesforce, particularly in Apex and Visualforce, whilst also providing you with human-centred enablement capabilities. Learn key business skills in project management and effectively communicate and deploy these skills within your role and drive business value.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate- senior developers looking to differentiate their skillset and leverage opportunities within the Salesforce ecosystem by obtaining certification.
- Senior Salesforce administrators or marketers looking to broaden their skills to include developer skills within their expertise.
- Development houses looking to differentiate themselves within the sector and take advantage of high demand within the industry
The cutting-edge skills you’ll learn are rigorously assessed and recognised by both a leading university and key employers in the field of study through a digital credential.
- Identify the value of the Salesforce Platform can provide for business and its critical success factors
- Synthesise elements of project management in design briefs for Salesforce platform use-cases
- Apply knowledge of the Salesforce platform and skills and techniques to develop the platform environment
- Communicate professionally to ensure efficient and effective outcomes within a diverse business environment and stakeholders.
- Critically reflect on critical components of successful platform development to achieve sustainable business objectives
How does it work ?
By practically applying your skills in a Salesforce Trailhead, you’ll complete two projects: a platform design brief and the development of a platform on Trailhead that will demonstrate your capability as the next business-focused Salesforce developer. Upon completing this course, you'll also be prepped to take the Salesforce Platform Developer certification exam.