Advanced Product Management - DJPR
Our Advanced Product Manager course will equip you with robust professional skills in product innovation, lifecycle management, commercial acumen, product economics, and data-driven decisions.
Who this course is for
- Mid-level product managers with roles focused on development and deployment looking to drive strategic and commercial decisions, nurture internal innovation and transition into a senior product role.
- Strategic leaders and business founders looking to build product thinking and commercial acumen skills in order to maximise business unit return on investment and strategically innovate to drive long term business value.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Commercial acumen: Develop and justify a business case and commercial model to support product recommendations
- Data and insights: Produce and present data visualisations to show key insights and explain your strategic decisions
- Product Innovation: Co-ordinate a process to generate ideas, gather feedback and ideate product solutions using customers and your organisation as key stakeholders
- Product Lifecycle: Develop a strategy to support the product throughout the lifecycle including decline and justify your approach
You'll get the opportunity to bring your own product in order to complete a detailed business and product strategy, with an optimised data and financial model as part of your final project.