Digital Leadership - DJPR
For emerging leaders and leaders experiencing an organisational transformation in their workplace, the Digital Leadership course equips you with knowledge, skills and capability to successfully lead in a fast paced, complex and uncertain environment. Drawing on the rapid pace of change in culture and technology within the digital sector, we'll provide industry-backed, real-world experiences of the challenges that a modern leader will face in the workplace.
This course is ideal for:
- New or emerging leaders who have recently moved to a leadership role for the first time
- Existing senior leaders starting or looking to start a digital transformation and enhance customer outcomes
Agile development, team empowerment, soft skills for enterprise, digital management strategies, digital communication techniques, culture growth and more.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT certificate and credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Analyse, critique and apply digital leadership models
- Identify opportunities and design initiatives to influence change
- Learn how to lead in an era of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA)
- Develop customer-centric mindset and explore ethical leadership models
- Implement strategies to drive a positive workplace culture
You will present a final leadership strategy plan, demonstrating your customer value mindset, proposed leadership style and justifying your initiatives.