User Experience Design - DJPR
This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of user experience (UX) design, with a strong focus on digital product design, covering everything from the basic UX processes, from user interviews to prototypes and usability testing. Through the course, you will be working on developing your own portfolio piece, which can be used to demonstrate your UX skills immediately.
Who this course is for
- Existing designers looking to upskill and pivot into a UX design role
- Junior-mid business professionals from a related field looking to expand their skillset with UX design
- An entrepreneur with a start-up or side hustle
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
Our User Experience Design course will cover the following topics:
- UX fundamentals
- Exploring the Double Diamond Model
- User personas
- Research and user interviews
- User flows and information architecture
- Concept ideation and user testing
- Wireframe prototyping
- Design tools such as Figma
Upon completion of this course, you will walk away with a portfolio project, demonstrating your UX Design rationale, design artefacts, and proposed solution.