Design Thinking for Innovation - RMIT
Our Design Thinking for Innovation course encourages you to think differently and gain the skills needed to apply a new mindset to your organisation. Learn the techniques that allow you to solve the right problem in the right way and put yourself in your customers’ shoes. Throughout the course, you will work on your own problem and complete a design thinking project that you can present back to your organisation, start-up, or peers.
Who this course is for:
- A consultant looking to get a human-centred design (HCD) or design thinking role
- A mid-senior manager looking to embrace HCD and design thinking practices within their team.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT certificate and credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Apply empathy frameworks to develop customer personas
- Use informed data collection for customer insights
- Identify customers’ pain and gain points
- Find inspiration
- Design and create rapid prototypes
- Work on iterative processes to improving business
- Design for and implement solutions
How does it work ?
Throughout the course, you’ll work to on your own problem statement and complete your own design thinking project that you can take with you and present back to your organisation, start-up or peers.