Brand Experience - DJFM
Whether you’re looking to expand your existing digital marketing skill set, or seek to adopt a brand-led business approach, our Brand Experience course enables you to create a brand promise that aligns with your customer experiences in your category. You’ll learn how to deliver that promise through every customer experience in your role or business, and how to leverage your unique and central brand idea consistently across various digital channels.
Our Brand Experience course is ideal for:
- Intermediate or specialist digital marketers looking to understand how to deploy a brand strategy through digital channels and fill a gap within their existing skill set to progress their career
- Founders, business owners, and leaders looking to adopt a brand-led business approach and connect with their customers in a consistent and meaningful way
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Critically analyse and apply industry principles and processes of brand strategy
- Develop and justify a brand strategy for a new brand or an existing brand of choice and develop low fidelity brand assets
- Examine consumer touchpoints and marketing channels and develop a framework or approach to deliver the brand experience and ensure consistency
- Develop an approach for communicating the brand at all business levels: board, executive, functional and all teams
How does it work ?
Create and deploy a brand promise that is actually reflected in customers’ digital experiences and closes the gap between brand promise and reality. With the opportunity to bring your own business, you’ll develop a brand strategy and learn how to effectively communicate this throughout your business, to both internal and external customers through a digital first approach.