Implementing Digital Marketing Campaigns - DJFM
Designed to complement our popular Digital Marketing Strategy course, this course offers a deep dive into clever digital marketing tactics. We’ll have you up and running fast. In just 6 weeks, you’ll be using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, email, and website optimisation.
This course is best suited for:
- Mid-senior managers looking to understand how digital marketing strategies can drive business excellence
- Junior marketing professionals working on the client-side
- An entrepreneur with a startup or side hustle needing the tools and knowledge to launch their product problems
The cutting edge skills you learn will be rigorously assessed and recognised by both a leading university and key employers in the field.
- Implement effective digital marketing campaigns that achieve business objectives
- Write effective campaign briefs and digital media plans
- Craft compelling digital creative that cuts through your audience and channels
- Buy digital media cost-effectively
- Create and run Google Ads and Facebook ads campaigns
- Connect with an audience through an effective social media approach
- Construct compelling email campaigns
- Make data-driven decisions based on insights from campaign performance
- Understand innovative digital marketing trends and industry news in Australia
Learn the skills and best practices to implement,
track and optimise multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. You’ll develop a ‘campaign ecosystem matrix’ and present the rationale for your tactical decisions on video. Your industry mentor will give you feedback on the efficacy of your campaign.