User Interface Design - DJFM
Roll up your sleeves and apply your learning through a portfolio project using Figma. Not a designer? Not to worry. Why not complete both our User Experience and UI Design courses and lead your career into an exciting new direction.
The cutting-edge skills you’ll learn are rigorously assessed and recognised by both a leading university and key employers in the field of study through a digital credential.
This course will explore the following:
- An introduction to UI Design
- How UX and UI Design relate and interact
- Deconstructing design briefs
- Atomic design and information hierarchy
- Design guidelines and accessibility
- Colour and typography
- Persuasive design
- Design tools such as Figma
Complete this course with your own UI project that can be added to a portfolio. This project will demonstrate your UI Design knowledge and practical skillset to potential employers.