Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You will learn how to plan for the education of children from birth to eight years in a range of early childhood settings.
You will complete the following 8 courses including 4 supervisedprofessional practice placements including 10 days with Birth-2 students, and 50 days with students aged 3-6.
- Children, Education Settings and Society
- Comparative Issues and Contexts in Early Childhood
- Educational Leadership and Management in Early Childhood
- Inclusive Education in Early Childhood
- Language and Literacies in Early Childhood
- Learning Across the Early Childhood Curriculum
- Theory and Practice: Birth to Two
- Theory and Practice: Two to Eight
Most courses are run during normal business hours. Some courses can be completed in intensive mode.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Graduate Diploma in Education (Early Childhood)
1 year full-time - 2 semesters
1 year full-time
|Bundoora Campus||1 year full-time - 2 semesters 1 year full-time||012380F|
Build a career with meaning
Make an impact in the lives of children in their early developmental years. Discover how your passion for education can lead to a career that shapes the lives of others.