Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
- A bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 in computer science; software, computer, or network engineering; or information technology; or similar discipline;
- Five years of current relevant work experience in programming (web, application, database); software engineering; system, functional or business analysis; information, system or enterprise architecture; ICT management
You must have successfully completed an Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in computer science; software, computer, network engineering; or information technology with a minimum of 60% average/Credit or a GPA of at least 2.0 (out of 4.0).
You may also be considered if you have a minimum five years of current, relevant work experience or professional practice as a Programmer (web, application, database); Software engineer; System, functional or business analyst; Information, system or enterprise architect; ICT Manager.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.