Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
On completion of the Graduate Diploma you may apply for entry to the Master program (144 credit points). Entry into the Master program is dependent on a Distinction average grade achieved in the Graduate Diploma.
After completion of the Graduate Diploma, you can choose one of three options, depending on your career goals:
Option A - research-intensive
Complete the following courses:
- Research Methods
- Research Project 1
- Research Project 2
Option B - Occupational Hygiene minor
- Toxicology and Epidemiology
- Measurement and Control of the Workplace Environment
- Assessment and Control of Physical and Biological Hazards
- Occupational Hygiene Project
Option C - Management option
- Introduction to Business Management
- Leadership and Management
- Management 1 - Managing People
- Work Health and Safety Implementation Project
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Occupational Health and Safety
3 years part time, 6 semesters part time
|City Campus||3 years part time, 6 semesters part time|