Master of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)Program details
In this flexible program you’ll develop expertise in the analysis, design, implementation, and operation of electrical and electronic devices, systems, and services.
This program will equip you to work at the cutting-edge of developments in:
- electrical energy generation and distribution
- computing technologies
- electronic circuit design and fabrication.
You will develop expertise in the analysis, design, implementation and operation of electrical and electronic devices, systems and services.
You will also enhance your professional skills in research, problem-solving, communication, teamwork and leadership.
Graduates can find work in a range of industries including electrical engineering, electronic engineering, power generation and distribution, aerospace, automotive, computer, communication, manufacturing, resource, defence and primary.
How you will learn
Notable industry links for this program are:
- AEMO (Australian Energy Market Operator)
- ANCA (Australian Numerical Controls and Automation)
- API (The Australian Power Institute)
- Dyne Industries Pty Ltd
- Engineers Australia
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Schneider Electric
- SP Ausnet
- United Energy
- Wilson Transformer Company
Neelu Shrestha was volunteering in rural villages in Nepal when she became interested in engineering as a tool of improvement.
Ranjan Rishi Chambial
Wanting to extend his studies, Ranjan Rishi Chambial chose to study postgraduate electrical and electronic engineering at RMIT because of the degree’s practical focus and international opportunities.