Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You must have:
- successfully completed an Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in architectural design, landscape architecture or an equivalent design-related discipline.
You must include with your application your:
- curriculum vitae (CV) – personal details, academic achievements and professional experience (any work experience you are currently undertaking)
- digital folio – see below
Short-listed applicants may be required to attend an interview.
The digital folio should be a maximum of 30 pages submitted as a PDF and should not exceed 10MB.
The folio should include final pieces and development work in any of the following forms:
- computer work of personal creative/design projects
You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in architectural design, landscape architecture or an equivalent design related discipline.
Folio: You must submit a hard copy folio which includes: a package of images, drawings, sketches, paintings, models (only photographs of models accepted), photographs, computer work, etc. of your personal and/or professional creative work and design projects. The folio should demonstrate your interests and creative thinking as well as your conceptual, design, problem solving and technical skills. You should include evidence of how ideas were developed as well as finished works. Please submit printed material only (No CDs); no larger than A3. Please note that submitted folios will not be returned).
Curriculum vitae (CV): Please include your personal details, academic achievements and professional experience (including any work experience you are currently undertaking).
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.