Master of MarketingCareer
This program will enhance your ability to:
- obtain promotion to a more senior position
- be more effective in a marketing role
- contribute more to specific marketing activities.
Career destinations include:
- marketing management
- brand management and consulting
- stakeholder engagement and reputation management
- strategic marketing and consulting
- product management
- integrated marketing communication management
- market research, market modelling, forecasting and analysis
- pricing and promotions research
- product testing and product innovation.
Advisory Boards consist of high-profile industry representatives who ensure links with industry standards and practice remain current.
Industry experts are invited as guest lecturers to expose on-campus students to current industry developments in marketing.
Work-connected and industry-relevant options available for this program include:
- Working in a student team as part of the Fastrack Innovation Program. In this elective course you will work with mentors to develop and present a solution to a real problem. This form of fast-prototyping is designed so that external organisations can tap into fresh thinking from RMIT students.
- A Business Internship elective where you take up a position for one or two days per week for one semester. This position is normally unpaid and is designed to develop your enterprise skills and increase your overall employability upon graduation. The placement must be self-sourced.
- BUSM4598 Business Skills for Start Ups, a course designed for students interested in starting up their own business.
Not all options may be available to RMIT Online students.
Professional recognition and accreditation
The RMIT Master of Marketing is an AMI Accredited Course.
Students and graduates are eligible to apply for membership of the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) and the Australian Market and Social Research Society. Membership can offer a variety of resources to assist with your future career development.