Master of Medical PhysicsEntry requirements
An Australian bachelor degree with a GPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0 in a physical science, biomedical engineering or equivalent, having substantial physics and mathematics components.
International qualifications are assessed according to the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
English language requirements
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
You can gain entry to the Master of Medical Physics from a range of RMIT undergraduate programs. Learn more about RMIT undergraduate programs.
When you successfully complete the Master of Medical Physics you may be eligible for entry into an RMIT Masters by Research or Doctoral (PhD) program.