Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
- Accelerated, innovative curriculum spanning 1 year full-time, 2 years part-time
- Delivered fully online
- Orientation module consisting of commissioned keynote presentations by international leaders in the field
- Introductory transition module of facilitated learning experiences designed to help working practitioners transition to study.
3 Core Courses (24 credit points each):
- Future Design Contexts: new modes of design practice, from social entrepreneurship to strategic design
- Future Design Clients: techniques and skills for working with people in design
- Future Design Leadership: how design works inside organisations
3 Electives (12 credit points each):
- Design Strategy
- Service Design
- Choose one equivalent course offered by any school or university
- Research methods (12 credit points)
- Major Project as capstone to the program (24 credit points)
The following program structure(s) is an example of what students are currently studying in this program.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Design Futures
1 Year (4 semesters) Full Time; 2 Years (8 semesters) Part Time
1 Year (4 semesters) Full Time
|City Campus||1 Year (4 semesters) Full Time; 2 Years (8 semesters) Part Time 1 Year (4 semesters) Full Time|