Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The program is professionally oriented, and key study topics and practice areas include:
- complex and integrated campaign management
- brand management
- account management
- account planning
- strategy planning
- agency management
- media planning
- collaborative teamwork
- project proposal and pitching
- design thinking
- value chain and proposition
- communication perspectives
- international advertising approaches.
Promotional activities and practices that are integrated in the program are:
- commercial sponsorship
- sales promotion
- event management
- direct response
- digital, emerging and contemporary media
- consumer behaviour and audience analysis.
As well as the professional practice areas above, courses are offered in the areas of:
- public relations and communication practice
- communication for social change
- corporate writing and editing
- leading change in media and communication.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Advertising
2 years full-time, 4 years part-time
2 years full-time
|City Campus||2 years full-time, 4 years part-time 2 years full-time||083949D|