Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You will study:
- the principles and practices of editing
- the production of print and electronic books
- publicity and marketing for books and authors
- the business and financial considerations of book publishing
- the cultural context in which the book industry operates in Australia and internationally.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Writing and Publishing
2 years (4 semesters) full time; 4 years (8 semesters) part time
2 years (4 semesters) full time
|City Campus||2 years (4 semesters) full time; 4 years (8 semesters) part time 2 years (4 semesters) full time||088089C|