Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution with a grade point average (GPA) of at least of 2.0 out of 4.0 (equivalent to at least a credit average), in computing, science, engineering or health
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution with a grade point average (GPA) of at least of 2.0 out of 4.0 (equivalent to at least a credit average), where the title does not specify the specialisation (e.g. Bachelor of Arts). In this case relevant completed courses in programming and statistics in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, or, at least three years' relevant work experience in programming and statistics will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
You must have successfully completed:
An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in computing, science, engineering or health with a minimum of 60% average/Credit or a GPA of at least 2.0 (out of 4.0).
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.