Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The Master of Mental Health Nursing consists of 144 credit points. After completing 96 credit points of study approved by the Program Manager, you may exit with a graduate diploma.
The program is structured to enable you to:
- focus on assessment, dual diagnosis, pharmacology, leadership, recovery-based therapy work and mental health evidence-based practice
- have flexibility in your learning where you can choose to study on-campus or off-campus (online lectures and tutorial material)
- develop your career towards leadership roles
The following is an example of courses offered:
- Foundations of Mental Health Nursing Partnerships
- Context of Mental Health Nursing
- Therapeutic Initiatives in Mental Health
- Dual Diagnosis and Community Work
- Mental Health Nursing Clinical Portfolio
- Assessment Analysis in Mental Health Nursing
- Health Inquiry Critique
- Leadership, Supervision and Mentoring in Health Care
- Physical Assessment, Therapeutics and Mental Health
- Global Mental Health
- Health Research Project
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Mental Health Nursing
1.5 years full-time or part-time equivalent
1.5 years full-time
|Bundoora Campus||1.5 years full-time or part-time equivalent 1.5 years full-time|