Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
- meet the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) definition of an adult OR, if you are under 18, you must be capable of studying VCE in a university environment
- be at least 17 years of age at the commencement of the program (including mid-year entry)
- have completed Year 11 or equivalent
You must include with your application:
- a personal statement that includes why you want to do VCE and why you want to do it at RMIT.
- your academic history. If you are currently attending secondary school, you should upload a copy of your most recent report and a letter of support from your school.
You may be contacted to expand on the information contained within your application.
Entry is open to applicants who meet the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) definition of an adult and to applicants under 18 who wish to study in an adult environment.
You must be at least 17 years of age at the commencement of the program (including mid year entry).
You should have successfully completed 8 units of VCE (or equivalent overseas qualification).
For information on international qualifications and corresponding entry requirements that are equivalent to an Australian Year 12, see the Entry requirements by country web page.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 5.5 (with no individual band below 5.0)
- TOEFL (Paper based): TOEFL (Paper based): minimum score of 530 (TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 71 with minimum of 17 in any sections
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE A)): minimum score of 42 (with no communication band less than 36)
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Upper Intermediate Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.