Agile for Project Management - RMIT
Master the techniques to collaborate and work with Agile teams to build continuous improvement in all business functions. Learn how sprint management works, what stand-ups and Scrums are and how to foster continuous improvement by designing effective project retrospectives. Make ‘lean thinking’ your best friend, and bring your new agile skills to your everyday work. You will leave the course knowing how Agile teams work and how everyone can implement little changes to bring more agility to drive value.
This course is ideal for:
- Mid-senior managers looking to brush up on Agile skills and support an agile team
- Anyone looking to deliver Agile projects and take their team along the journey
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Agile sprint planning
- Understanding how to construct an effective project wall
- Perform Agile reporting and measurement
- Evaluate effective project retros
- Undertake an Agile maturity assessment
- Implement team engagement strategies
How does it work ?
You will complete one final project demonstrating how to strategically plan and lead a team through Agile project delivery.