Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.0 (with no individual band below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Paper based): minimum score of 550 (TWE 4.0)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 79 (with minimum of 19 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 50 (with no communication band less than 42)
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): CAE Grade C (with no band less than Borderline)
Current Year 12:
Successful completion of an Australian Year 12 or equivalent, with a minimum ATAR of 50, or equivalent.
Non Year 12:
- Successful completion of a Diploma or Advanced Diploma; or
- Successful completion of the equivalent of 1 semester of full-time study^ in a Higher Education Diploma program.
^ One semester of full-time study relates to a block of study: 4 out of 4 or 3 out of 3 courses within a semester.
Current Year 12: Units 3 and 4 - a study score of at least 20 in any English (except EAL) or at least 25 in English (EAL).
Find out about local student entry requirements for bachelor and associate degrees that are equivalent.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.