Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You will be introduced to creative and applied typography and finished art and explore:
- digital illustration
- digital design
- reprographics and prepress
- critical design thinking and problem solving
- copyright and ethical practice
- industry knowledge.
- extend your creative thinking and problem solving skills
- consolidate and extend your technical knowledge and skills
- develop your design language in graphics for the built environment, packaging and different communication devices
- produce a professional graphic portfolio to present to industry at the graduate exhibition.
This program focuses on developing the ability to conceive, negotiate and realise design concepts for complex projects using sophisticated communication, organisational and project management skills.
You will engage in a number of individually directed projects and industry set briefs as well as work placement with design companies, agencies, print houses and studios. You will also have the opportunity to participate in an international study tour.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Associate Degree in Graphic Design
2 years full-time - 4 semesters
2 years full-time
|Brunswick Campus||2 years full-time - 4 semesters 2 years full-time||078839G|