Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Graduates of many RMIT vocational education and associate degree programs may be eligible to apply for exemptions. For details about pathways and the duration of your studies, please visit the recognised pathways page.
An Honours year program is available to exceptional students.
You are guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Business (Information Systems) (Applied) from a range of RMIT programs. Successful completion and the grades you achieve determine the amount of credit you will receive.
When you successfully complete the Associate Degree in Business, you will receive 3 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 144 credit points).
If you achieve a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the following programs you are guaranteed entry with credit:
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting – you will receive 2 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 120 credit points)
- Advanced Diploma of International Business – you will receive 2 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 108 credit points)
- Diploma of Commerce – you will receive 2 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 96 credit points)
- Diploma of Information Technology – you will receive 2 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 96 credit points)
- Diploma of Financial Services – you will receive 1 semester of advanced standing (equivalent to 48 credit points)
For more detailed information on the above pathways, please refer to the College of Business Vocational Education to Higher Education Advanced Standing.
Coming from a partner institution?
RMIT has pathway arrangements with many partner institutions around the world.
If your institution has a pathway arrangement with RMIT you may be able to receive credit and reduce the time it will take to complete your preferred RMIT program.
If you have qualifications from an institution that is not an RMIT partner, credit into your RMIT program will be assessed on a case by case basis.
When you successfully complete this program, you may be eligible for entry into the Bachelor of Business (Honours).
A qualification in information systems opens the door to a range of industries.
Hear how our current students and recent graduate are building careers.