Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (Applied)Entry requirements
Current Year 12:
Successful completion of an Australian Year 12 or equivalent, with a minimum ATAR of 75, or equivalent.
What does it mean when an ATAR is 'Not Published'?
Some programs do not have an ATAR published. This might be because:
- the program does not select students based on ATAR, or does not select on ATAR alone, but considers a range of criteria, such as a folio, additional information form or interview results
- the program is new, so there is no clearly-in ATAR from the previous year
- fewer than 10 current Year 12 offers are made the previous year
- applications for the program are not through VTAC.
Non Year 12:
- Successful completion of a Diploma or Advanced Diploma, with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 / 60% Weighted Average Mark (WAM) in the highest level qualification available; or
- Successful completion of a Higher Education Diploma, with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 / 60% Weighted Average Mark (WAM); or
- Successful completion of an Associate Degree.
3 year RMIT Bachelor of Business degree students:
- Successful completion of the equivalent of 1 semester of full-time study^ with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 / 60% Weighted Average Mark (WAM); and no double-fail in any required course of the receiving degree; or
- Successful completion of the equivalent of 4 semesters of full-time study^ with a cumulative GPA of 1.0 out of 4.0 / 50% WAM; and no double-fail in any required course of the receiving degree.
All other 3 year bachelor degree students:
Successful completion of the equivalent of 1 semester of full-time study^ with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 / 60% Weighted Average Mark (WAM); and no double-fail in any required course of the receiving degree.
4 year bachelor degree students:
Successful completion of the equivalent of 1 semester of full-time study^ and no double-fail in any required course of the receiving degree.
^ One semester of full-time study relates to a block of study: 4 out of 4 or 3 out of 3 courses within a semester.
Find out about local student entry requirements for bachelor and associate degrees that are equivalent.
RMIT is committed to admissions transparency. View the 2017 ATAR distribution information for our degrees and information about how admissions work at RMIT.
This program targets high performing students and selection is based on high academic merit.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 or an equivalent senior secondary school qualification with a minimum average of 75% (check calculator below).
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
Meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee entry. Your application will still need to be assessed and accepted.
English language requirements
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
Graduates of many RMIT vocational education and associate degree programs may be eligible to apply for exemptions. For details about pathways and the duration of your studies, please visit the recognised pathways page.
An Honours year program is available to exceptional students.
You are guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (Applied) from a range of RMIT programs. Successful completion and the grades you achieve determine the amount of credit you will receive.
When you successfully complete the Associate Degree in Business, you will receive 3 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 156 credit points).
If you achieve a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the following programs you are guaranteed entry with credit:
- Diploma of Commerce - 2 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 96 credit points)
- Advanced Diploma of International Business - 2 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 108 credit points)
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting - 2 semesters of advanced standing (equivalent to 120 credit points)
- Diploma of Information Technology - 1 semester of advanced standing (equivalent to 60 credit points)
For more detailed information on the above pathways, please refer to the College of Business Vocational Education to Higher Education Advanced Standing.
Coming from a partner institution?
RMIT has pathway arrangements with many partner institutions around the world.
If your institution has a pathway arrangement with RMIT you may be able to receive credit and reduce the time it will take to complete your preferred RMIT program.
If you have qualifications from an institution that is not an RMIT partner, credit into your RMIT program will be assessed on a case by case basis.
When you successfully complete this program you may be eligible for entry into the Bachelor of Business (Honours).
Alternatively, you may be eligible for entry into other RMIT honours or other postgraduate programs.