Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
No direct entry from Year 12.
You must have successfully completed the Associate Degree in Fashion Design and Technology at RMIT University with a minimum GPA 2.0 (out of 4.0), or equivalent program at another institution..
Folio: You are required to submit a folio of work if you have completed an equivalent program to the RMIT Associate Degree in Fashion Design and Technology at another institution.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
You must submit a personal statement outlining:
- your reasons for wanting to study this program
- details of any work experience
Applicants who did not complete the Associate Degree in Fashion Design and Technology at RMIT must also provide detailed information about their previous study to determine if their qualification meets the prerequisite requirement.
Art and Design application tips
View the following videos for some practical application advice:
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.