Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The program consists of 32 courses (each 12 credit points, or equivalent) and includes:
- 8 compulsory common business core courses
- 8 accountancy major courses
- 8 financial planning major courses
- 4 specialist courses
- 4 electives.
When planning your studies, you are advised to check which electives are offered each year, as well as general information about professional practice requirements.
You are encouraged to complete a six month internship (48 credit points) as part of this program.
Other elective study options include:
- undertaking an internship with fewer industry contact hours
- studying general electives
- including a global mobility experience
- learning about starting up your own business by enrolling in BUSM4599 Business Skills for Start Ups.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)/ Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
4 years full time or 8 years part time
4 years full time
|City Campus||4 years full time or 8 years part time 4 years full time||092363M|