Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
An Australian bachelor degree in science or equivalent, with a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.0 out of 4.0 overall and 2.5 in the final equivalent full-time year.
Completion of an Australian bachelor degree or equivalent with a minimum 65% average or GPA 2.5 (out of 4.0).
The Honours program has a significant research component. Prior to submitting your application, you must contact the School and confirm a supervisor and a research topic.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper based): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): CAE Grade B (with no band less than Good)
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.