Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in a relevant discipline with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (out of 4.0).
You must submit a personal statement with your application outlining:
- why you wish to study honours
- what you hope honours will enable you to go on and achieve
You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in a relevant discipline, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0).
You must include with your application a personal statement and address why you would like to do honours, and after finishing honours, what you hope honours will let you go on and achieve.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.