Bachelor of Applied Science (Surveying) (Honours)Entry requirements
RMIT is committed to admissions transparency. View the 2017 ATAR distribution information for our degrees and information about how admissions work at RMIT.
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
Meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee entry. Your application will still need to be assessed and accepted.
Higher Mathematics; or
VCE Units 3 and 4 in Mathematical Methods (CAS) or Specialist Mathematics, with a study score of at least 20.
English language requirements
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
Form: Non-Year 12 applicants may submit additional information if they would like it to be considered.
- For semester 1 intake, this can be completed through the VTAC Personal Statement online.
- For semester 2 intake, this can be completed through the personal statement in the Apply Direct application.
SEAS Form: This is a gender under-represented program and awards SEAS bonus points to female applicants. To be eligible you must submit a VTAC SEAS application and select category 1.