Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Year 1 is common to all students.
Year 2 allows students to customise their degree through electives.
Year 3 is designed to allow students to have a global learning experience in the first semester.
In Year 4 students will have two designated work-integrated learning courses: Analytics in Industry 1 and Analytics in Industry 2.
The following is an example of the courses offered:
- Advanced Programming Techniques
- Algebra for Information Security
- Analytics in Industry 1
- Analytics in Industry 2
- Analysis of Large Data Sets
- Applied Bayesian Statistics
- Basic Statistical Methodologies
- Calculus and Analysis 1
- Calculus and Analysis 2
- Coding for Reliable Communications
- Database Concepts
- Data Preparation for Analytics
- Data Visualisation
- Discrete Mathematics
- Global Analytics
- Industrial Research Methods
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Linear Algebra and Vector Calculus
- Linear Models and Design of Experiments
- Multivariate Analysis
- Programming Techniques
- Risk Management
- Sampling and Quality Control
- Spatial Information Science 1
- Statistical Inference
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Bachelor of Analytics (Honours)
4 years Full-Time; 8 years Part-Time
4 years Full-Time
|City Campus||4 years Full-Time; 8 years Part-Time 4 years Full-Time||088029D|