Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
- have completed the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences at RMIT University, or an equivalent undergraduate degree, with a GPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0, and
- have been successful in the interview process with an industry placement provider to gain an approved placement for the program. For graduates of the RMIT Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences program, this interview process will have occurred in the relevant course in the last year of that program. Graduates of other equivalent bachelor degrees should contact the program manager as soon as possible to arrange an interview process with an industry placement provider.
You must have successfully completed the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences (BP311) at RMIT University or an equivalent Bachelor Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (out of 4.0).
Applicants are required to participate in the interview process with an industry placement provider to gain an approved placement for the program. For graduates of the RMIT Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences program (BP311), this interview process will have occurred in the relevant course in the last year of that program.
Graduates of other equivalent bachelor degrees should contact the program manager as soon as possible to arrange an interview process with an industry placement provider.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
Can I complete this program?
In order to complete this program, students are required to meet the inherent requirements.
About inherent requirements
This information is provided to inform you about:
- the types of activities which you may reasonably expect to undertake throughout your program
- the non-academic abilities you may need for these activities.
The description of inherent requirements below will help you to:
- understand more about each program
- determine if you may need support during your program
- make an informed decision about the suitability of various programs
If there are any activities outlined which may be difficult for you to undertake, please discuss this with your program co-ordinator, program manager or the Disability Liaison Unit.
RMIT is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion. We support students with a disability, long term illness and/or mental health condition by making reasonable adjustments to our teaching and learning, assessment, professional experience and Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placement activities to enable students to participate fully.
In order to receive adjustments, you need to register with the Disability Liaison Unit (DLU).