Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Successful completion of the RMIT Diploma of Business (Public Relations) (or equivalent), provided specific prerequisite studies have been completed:
- BSBPUB401A Develop and apply knowledge of public relations
- CUVPUB501A Develop and manage public relations strategies
- BSBPUB501A Manage the public relations process
- VU21662 Use digital media for public relations
- BSBMKG402B Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
- BSBWRT501A Write persuasive copy
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- ICAICT308A Use advanced features of computer applications.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Upper Intermediate Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.