Advanced Diploma of MyotherapyCareer
The Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy is tailored to provide the specific knowledge and practical skills to train you as an industry accredited myotherapist.
As a qualified myotherapist you may:
- be self-employed in private practice as an independent myotherapist
- lead a multi-disciplinary practice as part of a team of other allied health practitioners
- work in hospitals, aged care facilities and other health organisations
There are also opportunities in education, community health care services, social welfare, sales and health retreats.
Professional recognition and accreditation
The Advanced Diploma of Remedial Massage is recognised by more than 10 professional organisations, including:
- Myotherapy Association Australia
- Massage and Myotherapy Australia
- Association of Massage Therapists (AMT)
Associate membership of AAMT is available to students currently studying massage. AMT offers free student membership to enrolled full or part time students of massage therapy.
Graduates are eligible to register for provider number status with private health insurers and WorkCover.