Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You'll learn to:
- identify work health and safety hazards and document control measure
- fix, secure, mount, do basic fitting and fabrication techniques
- use drawings, diagrams, cable schedules, standards, codes and specifications
- carry out basic connections of refrigeration and air-conditioning piping/ tubing and fittings
- install refrigeration and air-conditioning systems and associated equipment
- test and visually inspect refrigeration and air-conditioning system and components for safety
- locate and rectify faults in appliances intended to operate to a connected supply up to 1000 volts AC or 1500 volts DC
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration
Up to 4 years part-time
|City Campus||Up to 4 years part-time|