Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You'll learn about:
- identifying work health and safety hazards and document control measure
- fabrication, dismantling and assembling of utilities industry components
- use of drawings, diagrams, cable schedules, standards, codes and specifications
- solving problems in AC and DC circuits
- arranging circuits, control and protection for general electrical installations
- troubleshooting and repairing faults in low-voltage electrical apparatus and circuits
- developing and connecting electrical control circuits
- installing low-voltage wiring, appliances and accessories
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
Up to 4 Years part-time
|City Campus||Up to 4 Years part-time|