Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Courses within this program will enable you to:
- provide first aid
- assist with administration in dental practice
- assist with dental radiography
- communicate and work in health or community services
- comply with infection prevention
- participate in work health and safety
- assist with oral health procedures
- process reusable medical devices
- work with diverse people
- respond to oral health issues
- provide or assist with oral hygiene
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate III in Dental Assisting
|City Campus||12 Months|
Optimise your dental career
Learn to help provide quality customer-focused oral healthcare for patients.