Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
This program allows you to choose the skill sets or specialisations that you want to study.
The following are examples of topics covered:
- carry out work-based risk control processes
- commission and maintain backflow prevention devices
- commission and maintain hot water temperature control devices
- consumer gas installations
- deliver and monitor a service to customers
- domestic treatment plant disposal systems
- establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- estimate and cost work
- hot and cold water services and systems
- identify hazards and assess work health and safety risks
- plan, size and lay out sanitary drainage systems
- read and interpret plans and specifications
- roof drainage systems
- sanitary pipework and fixtures
- stormwater drainage systems.
RMIT provides you with opportunities for flexible exit points to meet your individual needs.
Note: You will need to complete all courses required by the Victorian Building Authority before you're able to sit the Victorian Building Authority licence exam.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services
2 years part time
|City Campus||2 years part time|