Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Working With Children Check: Students must hold a valid Working With Children Check prior to undertaking the clinical components of this course.
Police check: Students must present evidence of a successful National Police Record Check prior to undertaking the clinical components of this course.
Immunisation Policy: Students must be adequately vaccinated prior to undertaking the clinical components of this course.
Inherent requirements: non-academic abilities you'll need to complete this program
Some inherent requirements for this program include:
- reading, writing and number skills for understanding and recording client assessment plans and performing accurate measurements
- vision and touch to accurately gain information and assist clients
- physical skills to perform Allied Health assistance
- managing your behaviour and emotions to provide safe and competent Allied Health assistance
- time-based problem-solving when working with clients
Who are they for?
Inherent requirements apply to every applicant and may be worth considering if you are living with disability, long-term illness and/or a mental health condition.
Why do you need to know?
By understanding the types of activities you’ll participate in, and the non-academic abilities you may need in this program, you can:
- understand more about the program
- determine if you may need support during your studies
- make an informed decision about whether the program is suitable for you
What support is available?
If there are any activities outlined which may be difficult for you to undertake, please discuss this with RMIT program staff or the Equitable Learning Services (ELS).
If you are living with disability, long-term illness and/or a mental health condition, we may be able to support you by making adjustments to activities in your program so that you can participate fully in your studies.
To receive learning adjustments, you need to register with ELS.