Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You'll study how to:
- implement and monitor infection control policy and procedure
- contribute to OHS processes
- apply principles of radiation biology and protection in dental practice
- prepare to expose prescribed dental radiographic images
- produce a dental radiographic image
- take a clinical photograph
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate IV in Dental Assisting
|City Campus||One Year|