Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
During this program you'll:
- collect spatial data using GNSS
- organise surveying field services
- perform surveying computations
- produce computer-aided drawings
- collect spatial data using terrestrial technologies
- set out site and building works
- implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- store and retrieve spatial data
- digitally enhance and process image data
- operate surveying equipment
- conduct field surveying operations
- prepare and present GIS data
- develop spreadsheets for spatial data
- maintain workplace safety in the property industry
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate IV in Surveying
6 months, part time
|City Campus||6 months, part time|
Get an immediate start on your career in Surveying
By choosing the traineeship mode you learn through a mix of formal learning at RMIT and on-the-job experience via an employer.