Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The Certificate IV in Strata Community Management is made up of 18 units over four themes.
Theme 1. Foundation
- Foundations of working in the property industry and strata management
- Read plans and drawings for residential buildings
Theme 2. Operations
- Compliance requirements of a strata manager
- Maintaining business records
- Financial reports and budgets
Theme 3. Client management
- Facilitate meetings as a strata manager
- Negotiate and implement a strata management agreement
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs of properties and facilities
Theme 4. Communication and conflict resolution
- Communicate with clients
- Manage conflicts in the property industry
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate IV in Strata Community Management
|City Campus||12 Months|