Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You will develop skills in the following areas:
- financial planning
- managing operational plans
- asset maintenance and management plans
- risk management
- workplace safety/safe work practices
- stakeholder relationships
- networking skills
- preparing and coordinating tenders
- evaluating tender documents
- letting out of a contract, including contractual skills knowledge
- coordinating facility fit-outs
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Diploma of Property Services (Asset and Facility Management)
|City Campus||1 year|