Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
There are no minimum academic requirements.
- complete and submit the Professional Writing and Editing pre-selection kit (which includes a statement and writing folio) by the extended deadline of Wednesday 7 February, unless places are filled prior.
- attend an interview (some applicants only*).
*If you are required to attend an interview you will be contacted via email.
Some applicants will be selected based on their pre-selection kit. These applicants are not required to attend an interview.
The online pre-selection kit requires:
- an applicant statement outlining your interests in writing and editing for the workplace (maximum 500 words)
- a 1000 word sample of writing: non-fiction or factual writing is preferred
- any other material to support your application, e.g. a list of any published work, CV, written references, a URL linking to a website or blog, etc. (optional)