Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You should have work experience in a job role involving:
- self-directed application of knowledge with substantial depth in some areas
- exercise of independent judgement and decision-making
- application of relevant technical and other skills
Inherent requirements: non-academic abilities you’ll need to complete this program
To complete this program, you will need to meet its inherent requirements. These are the non-academic abilities you will need to participate in and complete your studies.
Some inherent requirements for this program include:
- reading, writing and number skills for understanding and contributing to client documentation and reports and establishing clients financial situation
- managing your behaviour and emotions to provide safe and competent client care
- time based problem-solving when working with clients
Who are they for?
Inherent requirements apply to every applicant and may be worth considering if you are living with disability, long-term illness and/or a mental health condition.
Why do you need to know?
By understanding the types of activities you’ll participate in, and the non-academic abilities you may need in this program, you can:
- understand more about the program
- determine if you may need support during your studies
- make an informed decision about whether the program is suitable for you.
What support is available?
If there are any activities that may be difficult for you to undertake, please discuss this with RMIT program staff or Equitable Learning Services (ELS).
If you are living with disability, long-term illness and/or a mental health condition, we may be able to support you by making adjustments to activities in your program so that you can participate fully in your studies.
To receive learning adjustments, you need to register with ELS.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Upper Intermediate Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.