Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You will study five core and three elective courses designed to develop your skills in complex administrative practices and improve workplace efficiency.
Topics covered include:
- conference planning and management
- planning and implementing administrative systems and documents
- developing and managing business documents
- project work
- leading and managing teams
- time management and professional development.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
|C5375||Diploma of Business Administration||Melbourne City Campus||Full-time 1 year|