Our Product Management bundle will equip you with
the end-to-end product lifecycle capabilities to become a successful product manager. You’ll undertake two courses that will teach you how to create new and optimise existing products by developing a go-to-market strategy and product delivery plan.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- An overview of product management
- How product management is relevant in an organisational context
- How to formulate and apply agile product roadmaps, strategy, and methodologies
- How to establish and manage effective stakeholder engagement
- The process of creating a product strategy, customer value, and prioritisation
- How to develop an effective go-to-market strategy
- Commercial acumen: Develop and justify a business case and commercial model to support product recommendations
- Data and insights: Produce and present data visualisations to show key insights and explain your strategic decisions
- Product Innovation: Coordinate a process to generate ideas, gather feedback and ideate product solutions using customers and your organisation as key stakeholders
- Product Lifecycle: Develop a strategy to support the product throughout the lifecycle including decline and justify your approach
How does it work ?
By the end of both courses, you’ll have completed two projects; a go-to-market product plan and a detailed business and product strategy including an optimised financial and data model.