Data Privacy Management
Lead a successful data privacy program and deliver strategic value within your organisation. Develop the capability to mitigate data risk and become a thought leader in consumer protection and trust.
The cutting-edge skills you’ll learn are rigorously assessed and recognised by both a leading university and key employers in the field of study through a digital credential.
- Understand the data privacy landscape, cyber security strategies, and challenges facing Australian businesses
- Consider and articulate the data supply chain of your business to support decision making
- Explore privacy and ethical data best practices through an organisation’s operations
- Develop a non-technical understanding of privacy regulation and analyse and apply key principles of a privacy program
- Develop a non-technical understanding of the data supply chain, lifecycle, and standard risk assessment tools
- and apply this to a privacy program
- Review best practice recommendations for the implementation and ongoing assessment of a privacy program
- Identify high-level implementation assessment solutions for a privacy program
- Critically evaluate and theorise data privacy management solutions for emerging technologies and changes to regulation
Walk away with a step-by-step playbook containing tools and templates for implementing a data privacy program.